Kosmo’s pricing is structured in 3 type of fees:
- Delivery Fee: the price charged by the 3PL to deliver the order. This fee is a combination of parameters such as base price, distance, peak time or location.
- Partner Fee: specific to marketplaces. We allow you to define your own mark up fee and pass it on to your merchants. This way you can monetize delivery through Kosmo.
- Platform Fee: the price charged by Kosmo for our platform and API services.
This fee is the cost of the delivery charged by the courier. We have agreements with the couriers and we allow you to place deliveries with all of them under own own account. At the same time, if you prefer we allow you to bring your own commercial agreements with the couriers. Once you have a commercial agreement with a provider, you simply need to set up your own API keys in our couriers management section, in our platform settings. Read here to learn more about how to do this process.
This fee is specific to marketplaces. Kosmo provides you the tools to define your own mark up fee so you can pass it on to your merchants and monetize delivery through Kosmo.
Kosmo offers 2 options to use our platform:
- Pay as you go: pay for every order you place.
- Monthly package: pay a monthly fee that includes up to a specific number of orders and features.
We also do custom packages for enterprise customers. We can offer volume discounts or even build a tailor made solution to your specific use case.